top of page

Require legal service or advice regarding real estate or other funds / assets you own in Israel?

Galit Bar-On Wolfman Law Office, provides a reliable and professional personal legal service to Israeli and Jewish citizens, who own property (money and real estate) in Israel.


contact  us

Thanks for submitting!

  • Inheritances of US, UK, Australian and Canadian residents.

  • Making wills, submitting applications for the execution of wills in Israel and abroad.

  • Submitting applications for the appointment of a guardian.

  • Conducting a continuing power of attorney for US, UK and Australian residents or Israeli residents seeking to appoint a proxy residing abroad.

  • Accompanying real estate transactions of foreign residents who own an apartment in Israel that is undergoing a building renovation (TMA 38) procedure or evacuation and construction: 

    • The signing of documents necessary for the realization of the transaction on behalf of the customer.

    • Representation of foreign residents in lawsuits against contractors regarding an apartment that was delivered to them in Israel late or with construction defects.

  • Tax advice for people who conduct business activities in Israel.​

The firm provides service in the following areas:


bottom of page